We invite you to join our unique community of Appalachian artisans, extraordinary products, and unforgettable adventures.
Become a Vendor on the World’s Largest Appalachian-made Online Marketplace
• Share your craft or product with thousands of buyers looking for Appalachian goods.
• Expand your brand with your own online storefront that includes your logo, banner and business description.
• List your products in multiple categories in the OWV common store.
• Pick what fits you best:
- If you currently don’t have a web presence, you can use OWV as your sole e-commerce site.
- If you already have a website but don’t have a shopping cart, link your current website or Facebook page to your OWV e-commerce shopping cart.
- If you already have an e-commerce site we can be an additional source of sales and exposure for your products.
• We advertise and handle the payment transactions, you ship the product and get a monthly check from OWV. What could be easier?
We Get You More Exposure
• We have hundreds of visitors daily looking to buy unique handmade products from Appalachia.
• We have an outstanding presence on Facebook with over 90,000 people following our posts. As a vendor, you can post your own products with links back to specific products or to your OWV store.
• We handle advertising and PR for the marketplace getting your products seen by thousands of people worldwide.
You Pay Nothing Until You Make A Sale
Approved stores will pay no yearly or monthly store fees and only $.050 per order and 12.5% commission on total sales. (Our-WV.com pays credit card and Paypal processing fees) Lower commission plans are available for resellers and for stores with high priced handcrafted items.
Partnership in Customer Service Excellence
Our West Virginia's ability to provide great customer service begins with our Artisan's commitment to ship orders quickly, package products with care, provide accurate in-stock status and work with us to rapidly handle any issues that may arise. We understand that every Artisan may have unique needs in areas of logistics, order flow, payments, returns, etc. and we try to match our approach to Artisans' needs and to make the entire process as smooth and seamless as possible.
What other vendors are saying about OWV:
I set up a store on OurWestVirginia.com
over two years ago along with the shopping cart on my own website. I had such good success with OWV, I now use it for all my online sales. It is much easier and less expensive than managing my own site.”
— Frank Ceravalo
I love this site! OurWestVirginia.com
is great to work with. They have over 902,000 Facebook followers and advertise the site heavily.
I now use it for my e-commerce — linking to my section on it from my website so I only have to maintain one e-commerce site.”
— Christine Keller
Who Can Become A Vendor?
In order to maintain quality across the site, all OWV vendors will need to pass a jury process (Artisan Quality, Uniqueness of Products and Professional Character) this starts by filling out a simple vendor request form and providing photographs of your work for review. You do not have to live in West Virginia to become a vendor.
Want To Learn More?
If you are interested in expanding your customer base and join our rapidly growing community of Artisans fill out a new vendor application
or contact us at